Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Too Faced- Family and Friends 20% off


Just discovered Too Faced is having sale- it ends 11/17 at midnight- code is:
10GIFT. I highly recommend the primed and poreless face primer- unlike Smashbox or Makeup Forever primers, this one is tinted a light nude color. You can wear it under bronzers and foundation powders, or alone. I've heard people usually just wear it by itself then add blush for that finishing look. It also contains antioxidants and retinol, making it a healthy product for your skin too. The retinol will help firm the skin.

I am officially done with my makeup shopping for 2010-2011. My favorite buy so far is my Bobbie Brown blush. Will post looks soon. Did you buy anything during Sephora's VIB sale? I would love to know and see what you think of your new products!

No comments: