Friday, February 18, 2011

CCO Haul

I love the Cosmetic Company (CCo) and check it out whenever I can. This store carries makeup from brands owned by Estee Lauder. They also carry fragrances. Most of the makeup are either discontinued or perhaps overstock/unpopular items? I have shopped here often and find that the makeup is always good quality. I don't know how long makeup is kept out in the store so the only products I might hesitate to buy are liquid foundations because they tend to go bad if kept too long. You can usually find this makeup store at most shopping outlets. The ones closest to me here in Madison, WI are in Johnson Creek and Wisconsin Dells. I recently got some more Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks from CCo courtesy of my friends Robin and Christie. I also had them pick up a MAC blush, foundation, and Estee Lauder Soft Cleanser.

Photo (from left to right):

Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick Set (came with little brush), CCo price: $28/Retail price: $38

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Copper Diamond, CCo price: $28/Retail price: $38

MAC Sheertone Blush in Instant Chic, CCo price: $13/Retail price: $19.50

MAC Select SPF 15 Moistureblend Foundation in NC30, CCo price: $20.75/Retail price: around $30

Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser, CCo price: $16/Retail price: $20

1 comment:

Pang said...

Love the haul! I really want a Bobbi Brown brush, may have to go to the CCO soon and get that set!