Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Personal Makeup Stash





I love seeing how people store their personal makeup- I don't quite yet have a system but here's what it looks like on a daily basis (translation- when I am messy and lazy and don't clean up). My blushes, eyeliners and pallettes are in top drawer and all my MAC paint pots are in my glass vanity. My brush belt is usually more full but some have been transferred to my travel brush case since I am heading out of town soon. Just a snap shot of my usual makeup space. I definitely need a whole powder room. One day...

2 comments:

Padeecakes said...

wow. you should do a makeup collection blog. maybe do lipsticks, then in another blog es. or show your top 5 or 10 picks? i always enjoy looking at those.

Pang said...

I want to RAID your makeup stash!