Thursday, August 12, 2010

Weekly Deal



ELF: http://www.eyeslipsface.com
50% off all makeup brushes-
Enter code: EGBRUHALF at checkout
Expires August 16, 2010. Order $25 or more.

I love ELF studio line brushes. I use their flat top powder brush to apply pressed powder. I spray brush first with MAC fix spray then tap into my powder then buff my face with brush. Works so well for smooth application of powder. I noticed this brush is out of stock right now though. I also love the eyeshadow "c" brush- I use this to create the outer "v" with my eyeshadow and make a smoky look. To create the smokey eye, apply the brush tip on the outward corner of the eye by pressing the color in a C shape from the lash line up, flip the C on the right eye so it creates an outward curve. Blend color inward for definition. My next favorite brush is the small smudge brush. After applying eyeliner, I dip this brush into eyeshadow to set the eyeliner- it is so great for smudging eyeliner too. And each of these brushes cost originally $3 each so at 50% off, you get a great deal. You can try all studio line brushes by buying the 11 piece brush set for $15 (this is half off from $30). 10 brushes come in really cool and practical zip-up makeup case. If you want to see these brushes in person first, Target does carry ELF studio line brushes. They are $3 each at Target so you can buy it there too. Enjoy!

No comments: