Monday, January 17, 2011

Creating Volume on Lashes




Who doesn't want full, volumnious lashes? Instead of going for expensive lash extensions or possibly unsafe lash serums, try this: I recently heard of this method of creating more volume on the lashes by applying one coat of mascara then dusting lashes with powder before applying second coat of mascara. Dusting on the powder was sort of odd but I did it with fluffy eyeshadow brush. I used generic face translucent powder. Here are the results. I noticed that my left eye, the eye with powder did look slightly more full. Even my boyfriend noticed and he knows nothing about makeup. The powder is supposed to cling to first coat of mascara so that when second coat of mascara is applied, it appears as though you're applying onto more lashes. Although this did not make my lashes look dramatically more full, the slight difference could make the extra step worth it. Try it and let me know what you think.

No comments: