Monday, January 31, 2011

Must READ! More CVS Haul

Hey Ladies- I just stopped by CVS and there are still lots of makeup for 75% off. But more importantly, when you buy $10 worth of Physician's Formula makeup, you get $7 extra rewards bucks back. So, basically, I bought makeup already 75% off then I got $7 back to use on other makeup. In this haul, I got my makeup for about 56% additional off the 75%. The percentage you get off is the total you pay so you obviously save more when you buy closest to the $10. See photos of my receipt and goods below! On the receipt, I wrote down how much the item essentially cost me once I calculated in the $7 rewards I got back. To get rewards you have to use your CVS card- to get your CVS card, you have to sign up for one- totally free! And remember to sign up for Beauty Club (separate application but also free). Everytime you spend $50 on makeup at CVS, you get $5 rewards bucks back (to be used like cash on anything in CVS).

Okay, enough CVS talk for tonight. But seriously, eyeliner for $0.68? You cannot beat that.

Side note, this blog detailed a lot more math than I'm used to. Seems like math only comes handy to me when calculating my makeup budget- lol!

















From left to right with actual cost of item after savings- dark brown eye pencil- $0.68, face sculpting trio (i bought two- comes with highlighter, face powder, and bronzer and tiny angled brush)- $1.58, and pressed bronzer- $1.72

1 comment: