Monday, March 7, 2011

KISS False Lashes

I went to Walgreens tonight and discovered they were having a sale on this new brand of false eyelashes called "Kiss." I bought two sets and the adhesive glue. Each item was $1.99 (normally $3.99). Here's the results:




I really like the glue- it comes in a little glass jar with an applicator. The applicator is basically a slanted plastic end that you use to apply glue onto lash band. The glue does not feel goopy and goes on really smooth. The lashes come with these red strings- each end of the lash has a pair of string that you use to hold the lash into place. Pretty ingenious idea although I found it pretty useless so I just pulled off red string before applying the lashes.








I love this brand of lashes so far. It looks pretty natural and feels soft. It did not scratch my eye which is a problem I have with other lash brands.

No comments: