Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm Alive!





After shopping for my Sephora wishlist items, I am once again inspired to blog. Sephora's family and friend sale is on now- 20% off any purchase.* (see fine print below) The online code is FF2010 and you can use it multiple times. As soon as I recieve my goods, I will be posting! Lots of blush- Illamasqua (Sin and Disobey), Bobbie Brown (Pale Pink), NARS (Dolce Vita), MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer in Pink, etc. I am most excited about my purple blush from Illamasqua- SIN. Doesn't that name just sound so fun and mysterious? Can't wait to try it out! Whose gonna be my model?

Anyways, used Sephora sale to stock up on Christmas gifts. I also picked up some new makeup brands at Sally's Beauty Supply Store this evening. They carry this product by Palladio- Natural Rice Powder for the face. The product is supposed to be great at setting makeup and absorbing oil. Pretty inexpensive- costs me $4.99. I will test and let you all know how it works. I am comparing it to my MAC prep and prime finishing powder which is over $20 a pop.


Yesterday, after my cardio and yoga class, I went to my local Target and bought some Maybelline makeup on clearance. It was a combination packet of the Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation in buff and Dream Mousse blush in rose petal. I've already tried the blushes but never the foundation so I bought the duo- only $4.98! I have to say, I've used the foundation the past two days and I just love it. Here is a photo of me after a long day with the foundation. Seriously, it is long-lasting. It sits on top of my Smashbox primer and MAC fix-spray and set with my MAC powder. The blush comes with a little sponge in an attached compartment. The little sponge is actually quite good.

Okay, lots to come. Please continue to check me out and let me know if you want reviews of any products or have any questions.

*Fine print: Sephora.com Friends & Family 20% off offer valid through 11/03/10 at 11:59pm PST/PDT with any mechandise order on Sephora.com. Enter promotion code FF2010 in the promotion code box during Sephora.com checkout to receive your discount. Not valid in retail stores, previous purchases, on Canadian online purchases, nor with the purchase of eGift certificates or gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes. A print out of this email is not a substitution for the Friends and Family cards in store. Sephora reserves the right to end or change this promotion offer at any time.

No comments: