Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spooky Halloween


I am such a fraidy cat that Halloween is my least favorite holiday! But this year, I am going to try to be scary. I've been looking for wedding dresses so I can be a zombie bride. I found the perfect wedding dress at the Salvation Army but it's a bit small and tight on top. Robin suggested I just wear tube top underneath and leave the back open. My dress is going to be torn up and bloody anyhow. We'll see- I'm gonna stop by tomorrow night and see if it's still there. I think the makeup will be challenging and fun. Everything I've been reading up on zombie makeup sounds pretty gory- rotting flesh, peeling skin, and dried blood. Gross huh? Well, I'll be sure to post a pic. If I am not a zombie bride, I think I'm gonna go with a zombie prom queen. Just thinking about it all sounds so creepy. Trick or treat!

No comments: